HireBrunei is the Newest Job Board in Town

Sunday, October 12, 2008 ·

Hey! I know that searching for jobs online can be really painful, but I found a site that actually make the process not suck.

Ok, I admit it. I was going to keep HireBrunei Job Board to myself. I’m a selfish person, and I didn’t want you to apply for the same jobs that I’m applying for, but they bribed me with $5 Easi Credit Transfer if I post about them in my blog. It is the easiest way for me to get $5 easi credit ever. Hey, you can join up too, but make sure you enter before October 18th.

Don’t worry, they’re really cool and won’t spam you. You’ll just get a daily e-mail telling you about a really cool company and what kind of jobs the company offers. If you ever get sick of it or hopefully find the job of your dreams, unsubscribing is really easy.

If you’re looking for a job for after you graduate college, or need to find a new job, I highly recommend you HireBrunei.

If you're an employer looking for a better way to find good candidates, why don't you give HireBrunei a try. They are giving FREE job posting at the moment.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Universiti Brunei Darussalam

Universiti Brunei Darussalam

About this blog

This blog is created based on life in PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences, UBD. Formerly known as Institute of Medicine (IM) located at the small building next to the UBD Herbal Garden, it used to be just a small group and thus, we call ourselves as family, and now the family grows even much bigger!! So this blog is a home to all the family members to catch up with everyone with new fantabulous updates.

Hope you enjoy reading this blog and thank you for visiting.


Programmes

BHSc. in Medicine
BHSc. in Biomedical Science
BHSc. in Nursing
BHSc. in Midwifery
DHSc. in Nursing
DHSc. in Midwifery
DHSc. in Paramedic
MRes Biomedical Science
MSc Primary Health Care
Master of Public Health
PhD Public Health
PhD Biomedical Science

History of visits