Time to get paid

Friday, February 22, 2008 ·

I was browsing the internet one day and I found a site that pays bloggers to post. Interesting actually. I checked their website and they let you sign up for free. Now, how many bloggers have you seen in Brunei that advertise a company's product for free? You write your reviews about the them and generate traffic to their site, for free. Who get the benefits here? PayPerPost or so I called it PPP allows blogger to say about a product or a company in their post and get paid.



Anyone who have a blog can sign up really. It is that easy. I signed up a few days ago and I was approved! Yay... It is about time that I can earn some money from this blog. I need to get a personalised domain once I have enough cash to maintain this site. What would be the best domain name suited for this site? imdabest.com, institutemedicine.com, imedicine.com? Well, I will make a poll one day for the new url, once I got paid.



Another good thing about PPP is that they provide tutorial videos in their site. I need that. They guide you step by step on how to get you started. They are a list of advertiser at PPP and you can choose which product you want to accept that is suited with your blog. You can visit their site if you need more information.


word of mouth ethics



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Universiti Brunei Darussalam

Universiti Brunei Darussalam

About this blog

This blog is created based on life in PAPRSB Institute of Health Sciences, UBD. Formerly known as Institute of Medicine (IM) located at the small building next to the UBD Herbal Garden, it used to be just a small group and thus, we call ourselves as family, and now the family grows even much bigger!! So this blog is a home to all the family members to catch up with everyone with new fantabulous updates.

Hope you enjoy reading this blog and thank you for visiting.


Programmes

BHSc. in Medicine
BHSc. in Biomedical Science
BHSc. in Nursing
BHSc. in Midwifery
DHSc. in Nursing
DHSc. in Midwifery
DHSc. in Paramedic
MRes Biomedical Science
MSc Primary Health Care
Master of Public Health
PhD Public Health
PhD Biomedical Science

History of visits